Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Today is Christmas Eve. I went to vista eye center in The Curve for consultation. This consultation is regarding the eye laser surgery. It is a tedious check-up on both the eyes. The consultation starts at 1pm and I finish at 4pm.

After all the hassle and multi-test carried out, it’s time for the final test which is the consultation and advice from the surgeon himself, Dr. Choong. He told me that I’m not suitable yet to carry out the eye laser surgery because according to him, he said that my cornea is still forming. In other words, it is not stable yet. Therefore, no point for him to do the corrective now and in future it will turn blur again. So in few years time only I’m suitable to do the laser. Sigh. I’ve wasted RM100 for the consultation and the time spent. However, the doctor said I have a healthy and clear cornea. And he adds that my power is really minimal for Chinese. Hahaha…


Posted by Christina at 11:24 PM |

0 Comments: