Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Friday, December 23, 2005
I’m gonna be so lonely for the next 5 days. My dearie is leaving to Kota Kinabalu today with his family and his best friend. I’m supposed to follow them but my mum don’t allow. Sigh. How nice if I’m able to go with them. Aaron’s mother is so upset that I can’t go with them. I’m upset and sad at the same time.

Well, guess I’ll be spending my Christmas this year all alone. Sob sob… I’m so bored now. Got to work and work. There are a lot of things to be done but I don’t know how to proceed. Sigh…

Well, I hope my dearie has a good time in KK. I miss him already. I can’t wait to see him when he comes back on Tuesday. I think he will be reaching KL on Tuesday pretty late. so I guess I will only be able to see him on Wednesday.

At night me and my little brother went to Hilton PJ Hotel to see the Christmas decoration. It was advertised in the newspaper that the deco includes rail tracks. They claim to be the largest in south East Asia or something like that. So since tonight I’m I drove all the way there to have a look. The display is indeed beautiful. Very nicely decorated. It looks so real. I can’t resist it but to take pictures of it. Hahaha…

We only spent about 10 minutes there then I drove to A&W PJ for supper. After that we came back home. On the way home I stopped by the VCD rental shop near my house and I borrowed a whole series of one of the TVB drama, To Get Unstuck In Time. I bet most of you has watched it because it was showed in Astro Wah Lai Toi. I manage to finish 2 disc and I spelt at 2am

Huge train display at Hilton Hotel, PJ

Choo Choo....

Cool isn't it?

Me with the train Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 11:23 PM |

0 Comments: