Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, December 17, 2005
It’s another day in Singapore. This time we went on a small tour to Jurong side. Visited the Singapore Science Centre and the tour guide took us back to the city which is 30 minutes drive away to have lunch in a Thai Restaurant. It’s a buffet style but not much variety. Then drive all the way back to Jurong to catch the movie about fighter pilot. It’s so boring. All 3 of us slept in the so called cinema. Luckily the movie only lasted bout 50 minutes. The movie is more of a documentary about how the fighter pilot goes for training and the sacrifices faces by them.

After the boring movie we went to the snow world. It’s really small inside. All they have is a place for snowball fight and a place for you to slide on the snow. Nothing much. We spent about an hour in there. I made some nice snowballs tho. Hahaha…

After that we have 30 minutes to spare before we head back to the city. So we went back to the science centre. Their science centre and our Pusat Science Negara is almost similar. It’s just that the entrance in Singapore is more expensive. Hahaha…

On the way back to the city, we asked the tour guide to dropped us at Mustafa Shopping Complex which is a 24 hours shopping complex mostly run by Indians because it’s situated somewhere near Little India. That’s where May Ng used to stay when I went over to Singapore last year. Each of us had $10 shopping voucher in Mustafa. So we wanted to make used of the voucher. We bought mostly food stuff. Nothing much we can buy using only $10.

After that my mum and Benny went back to hotel while I went to Orchard Road to meet up with May Ng again. Continue my Christmas shopping. There’s still few more presents to be bought. Yet again, some of the shops closed at midnight. And towards midnight they have even crazier sale. There I bought some gift as well. The place is so packed. They are really shopaholic. I reach hotel around midnight because I wanted to catch the last MRT which is at 11.45pm. I can’t afford to walk back to hotel from Orchard. This time I can’t feel my feet. Hahaha…

Can you see a grumpy policeman & a suprised policeman? Turn 90 degree to the left and 90 degree to the right

Water works

Can you see the dear? Turn 180 degree

Oh no! Where is my legs and body? My head is being served as a fruit platter. NOOooo

Wow... What huge tongue you got there

Lifecycle of a fetus

Real Brain. Gross isn't it?

Me in Snow World with my very own self-made snowman Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 11:55 PM |

0 Comments: