Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Thursday, December 08, 2005
Work as usual today. After that me and Aaron went to 1U and furthermore it’s his off-day today. We walked into Celebrity Fitness and enquire about the pricing and membership fees. Leon Patrick is out consultant for the day. he is a nice guy. He took us a tour around the fitness centre. It’s not as huge as the one in California Fitness Club in Mid Valley but then the price is reasonable.

According to him the normal rate is RM788 for joining fee and RM288 for monthly fees but now they having promotion (only for today as claimed by him but I think it’s crap) only cost joining fees of RM199 and monthly fee of RM188. So we were kinda hesitating in the outside but wanted to join badly in the inside. So Leon say he might be able to help us to get a cheaper rate. So we both agree straight away. He called his senior consultant, Iwin and he offer us RM99 for joining fee and monthly fee of RM169 so we accepted the offer. Hahaha… now both of us are a proud member of Celebrity Fitness. We are gonna start to work out this Sunday itself.

My goal is to have firmer arms, thigh and tummy and Leon say in 3-4 months time I’m able to achieve if I come for workout regularly. As for Aaron, his goal is to put on weight. Isn’t it obvious? Hahahha.. Leon say he can achieve it maybe by 10 months time. Well not too bad at least within a year. I can’t wait to see the ‘NEW’ me. Hahaha… they have belly dancing, line dancing, tai chi, yoga, wushu and etc classes. All included. The ladies (Vanity room they call it) is beautiful. Hahaha.. they have steam room as well. I can’t wait to work out. it will be fun.

Lecka - Lecka low fat ice-cream

Snowman in Zuup Restaurant

Proud member of Celebrity Fitness. Once I get my membership card I'll show you guys Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 11:51 PM |

0 Comments: