Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Friday, November 25, 2005
I had my EDC / EFC class for Paper 3.1 (Audit and Assurance Services) revision class. From as early as 8am till 5:30pm. But in between we had 2 ½ hours lunch break to give way for the Malays to go to the mosque for prayers. I meet up with Aaron in Sunway Pyramid during that 2 ½ hours lunch break.

We went to Uncle Lim Kopitiam for lunch. Then as we were windows shopping they have some performance on stage. So we also ‘keh po’ go and see. It turns out that they are having live appearance of Baby Looney Toons. They are so cute. We are like kids la standing there enjoying the songs they sing, the dances, the acting and all the jumping around. Hahaha.. We are the big buffaloes there. It was really a nice live appearance. It’s so funny. So many kids there enjoying and dancing at the same time. They are so cute. I want to be a kid again. No stress no worries. So nice. How I wish I could turn back time.
Bwave Little Hero

Check out the kids enjoying themselves

Daffy Duck and Bugs Bunny

Tweety way back, Lola Bunny and Bugs Bunny. Aren't they adorable?

Super Hero Tweety is here to the rescue!!

Let's dance everybody

Wave them in the air

Oh no... Tazmania ghost is here. Duncha worry, Tweety is here

Goodbye Kids!!Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 9:34 PM |

0 Comments: