Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Went to BB today. Suppose to do rebonding which is recommended by my friend, Zing that there’s this saloon in Sg Wang that only does rebonding for only RM100. So we thought of going together and give it a try. But it turns out that that promotion is no longer applicable as the stocks has finished. Now it costs RM200 for rebonding including cut and treatment. So I decided not to go for it this round since it’s close to CNY. I rather do it next year for CNY. However I met up with Zing for lunch. She brought along her 2 sisters shopping. I even met up with Aaron and his extended cousin, Darryl who is only 12 years old currently waiting for his UPSR results.

I accompany Aaron to get his new pair of working shoes and I bought him 2 pair of ties for him. After that we went back to Aaron’s house. His mother doesn’t seem to like the tie I choose for him. Hahaha.. I guess his mum’s taste and mine are different. Later in the evening we planned to go to Europark in 1 Utama. It’s something like a fun fair. But then something screwed up. Aaron has to wait for his sister to come back from Subang by train and pick her up form the train station. So we decided to cancel the Europark and hopefully can make it next day. I so wanted to go to the Europark. It sounds fun.

However, we ended up having steamboat for dinner with his sister and Darryl. I had so much fun today. Hehehe…


Posted by Christina at 11:16 PM |

0 Comments: