Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Sunday, October 16, 2005
I’m suppose to stay at home today. But my mum and my younger brother went out. so I decided to go out as well. I called Aaron to pick me up and we went to SS2. my main plan to go SS2 is to go to this butik called ‘Warehouse’ which is recommended by my friend, Jessie. Since we are there we decided to have lunch in SS2 as well. We ended up in a restaurant by the name of ‘Char Chan Teng’. The food on the menu sounds tasty but the food doesn’t taste good at all.

After lunch we went to the butik. It’s a normal butik. She said that the clothes could be bought at as low as RM5. And true enough it is RM5. But so happen that day no new stock. So the clothes are kinda dirty and old. I bought a green dress instead which cost RM39. I can wear this to my cousin’s wedding dinner this coming November in one of the hotels.

After that we went to 1 Utama. There I bought another dress from Tango. It’s a brown dress which originally cost RM89 and now selling for RM39. When night falls we went to the butik again. But this time we brought Aaron’s sister along. She was searching for prom dress and that shop do sell some prom dress from as low as RM99. It’s worth buying it especially prom dresses where it’s only worn once and later ended up sitting in the cupboard till it was faded. I even tried on a prom dress. A gray one. Hehehe… We went to Murni, mamak shop for dinner.

Prom Dress which I tried out

Green dress brought from the warehouse

Pink dress brought from Comma a few days ago

Brown dress brought from Tango in 1U Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 11:25 PM |

0 Comments: