Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, October 08, 2005
It’s my mum’s birthday today. In the morning I went to college as usual. Then I thought of heading home after class but then mum didn’t buy lunch for me so I decided to have lunch with Aaron. I went over to his place.

I came home around 4pm and I decided to wash my car. It has been 4 weeks since my car bathed. For the past 2 weeks I didn’t use my car at all due to the PLUS car which I’ve been driving around where ever I go because of free petrol.

At night my bro and his girlfriend, Michelle treat my mum and my family dinner in Overseas Restaurant. The bill came close to RM200. Michelle is pretty though and I think my parents like her. My father even knows her aunt and uncle because they often patronize my father’s shop in USJ17.

I should have brought Aaron along. But I’m afraid to bring him along. Sigh… I scared that my parents don’t like him. I’m afraid that he doesn’t know how to mingle with my parents like what I saw in Michelle. Sigh… maybe this is my fault that Aaron could not get close with my parents. Sigh… what should I do?

Furthermore during the day after lunch with Aaron, we went to Jusco. We walked into Hush Puppies shoe shop and they display some Hush Puppies soft toy. It immediately triggers him that he told me that he bought Hush Puppies soft toy for his ex before. A huge one some more. From the moment he said that I feel so hurt. It’s like a knife stab straight into my heart. He still thinks bout his ex. I was so sad. I left that place immediately and I sent him home without saying a word. I cried throughout my journey home.

Sigh… I really don’t know what to do. Till now I haven’t said a single word to him. What should I do?

Posted by Christina at 11:11 PM |

0 Comments: