Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Thursday, October 06, 2005
Today is the last day of toll visit, Sg Besi and this is the biggest toll plaza as compared to the other toll which we visited 2 weeks ago. We already expected to finish work pretty late and true enough we work till late at night.

During the day it was not that bad. We take things as it goes. We even drove out for lunch in Serdang. Usually we ta pau back lunch. We went to Restaurant Leong Ya for lunch. That shop is famous for its ‘chi pau kai’. Translation, paper wrap chicken. We ate till so full. Hahaha…

Then it’s back to work again. Work starts to get tougher as we are not able to do the reconciliation. Head scratching, hair pulling. Then comes dinner time. All of us are so hungry. The Malays already ‘buka puasa’ but not us. We don’t want to waste time driving out for dinner so we decided to call delivery. Our first choice was McDonald and they say Sg Besi toll plaza is out of their delivery scope. So fine, we decided to go for plan B which is Pizza Hut. But to our disappointment it’s also out of scope. Sigh. So we decided to starve and finish the work faster so that all of us can go back for dinner. But to no avail, we could not finish the work. And it’s already 10pm. All of us are so tired and brain shutting down with a hungry stomach. All of us are going insane. Hahaha… start to act funny and say nonsense.

So, my senior decided to call it a day and come back again another day. suppose to come back tomorrow but then my senior earlier already promise that me and one more colleague can get a off day tomorrow since my senior and another colleague of mine have training in office tomorrow. So we decided to come back on Monday to finish up where we stop. Phew, luckily tomorrow I still get an off day. Hahaha… I’ve already made plan for tomorrow and I’m looking forward to it.

I reach home around 10:30pm. Luckily I stayed pretty near to the Sg Besi toll plaza. I was so hungry when I came back and tired too. Furthermore I woke up pretty early. I woke up at 6:45pm and went to careffour to pick up my colleague at 7am and we all went for tim sum for breakfast. Seri Petaling is famous for tim sum and they wanted to try. So we decided to meet up earlier and go for tim sum. My colleagues are food freak. Hahaha…

Yawn… I’m sleepy. Goodnight! Time for bed.

Posted by Christina at 11:27 PM |

0 Comments: