Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Wednesday, October 05, 2005
In the morning my colleague and I went to toll plaza section office in Rawang and Subang. Subang client ffk us. So we left without meeting client after an hour of waiting. Sigh. Then we head on to Old town, PJ for claypot chicken rice. This is a treat from my senior on the success or should I say on the completion of the toll visit for 3 weeks. But tomorrow will be the last toll to visit which is the biggest toll of all, Sungai Besi.

After Old town, my senior took us for some Tau Foo Far in Seapark, PJ. I don’t really fancy Tau Foo Far but I like soya bean. They say the Tau Foo Far is really nice. For those of you who love it you might want to try it out.

Then all of us head back to office as we have training at 2pm on Anti Money Laundering. The training is really boring. However, it ended early. Around 4:45pm the training ends and I left office. Hahaha…

I stopped by Mid Valley after work to look for my mother’s birthday present. She’s into diamond earrings. So I went to a couple of jewelry shop to ask for the price and the earrings. I’m interested in diamond & platinum shop. The salesman who attended us was knowledgeable and he taught me a lot of things about diamond.

We went to Memory Lane and bought 2 Teddy Bears. RM10 for the previledge card and get a free teddy. There’s 2 design and I couldn’t decide which to choose and Aaron ask me to take both and he paid for it. Awww… so sweet of him. They are named Toots & Boots.


Boots & Toots Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 10:10 PM |

0 Comments: