Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Friday, October 07, 2005

Yay! It’s an off day for me today. This is an unofficial off day given by my senior for all my hardwork for the toll visit. Although it’s an off day I woke up the same time as yesterday. I wanted to reach my boyfriend house as early as possible and at the same time to beat the morning jam. I want to give him a surprise by turning up at his house early. Hehehe…

I reach his house at 8am and he’s not awake yet. I woke him up. I’m so mean. Muahaha…

We went to 1 Utama for movie. We watched ‘The Myth’ starring Jackie Chan & Mallika Sherawat. The movie was ok but the cinema is having technical error. Halfway throughout the movie the screen turned black. All of us start to make noise. It went blackout for bout 10 minutes. The show resume but it’s not where it stopped. After another 15 minutes it stopped again. And this time all of us are going crazy. This time they stopped and wanted to rewind back to where is stopped at first. But it seems that they aren’t able to do it. Sigh… So we can’t do anything but just sit down and continue watching.

Once the movie ended, the manager came in front of the screen and apologizes to all of us personally. He even gave us complimentary passes. He said he will give us each one 2 complementary passes. Once we got the complementary passes it’s written there 2 pax. It suppose to be 4 pax because we bought 2 tickets. On the complementary ticket it’s also written for movies with *. Before that he said that we can watch any movies any time without expiry date. So I went back to the manger to ask about the * shows because he said any movie. Then so happen beside me another customer was arguing with the manager saying that he promise to give one person 2 complementary tickets and not one. So I help the customer saying that he is right. So he gave the customer another extra ticket and I myself got another 2 more extra ticket. Hahaha… so now I got extra 4 pax of complementary tickets. So who wants to join me? Furthermore the price of the ticket we bought was RM6 per ticket because of early bird price. We watch the 11:30am show. So we paid RM12 and we got to watch the movie and on top of that we got another 4 more tickets worth at least RM40. Not bad eh. Now I wish all the cinema I go will have technical error. Hahaha…

After movie it’s shopping time. I have to shop for my mother’s birthday present. Her birthday is tomorrow. I already decided to get her a diamond earring but haven’t decided on the place to buy and the design to buy. In the end we ended up in Wah Chan and bought her an 18k white gold, 0.168 carat diamond earring cost RM468. I hope she likes it.

I bought myself 2 Korean drama series. The series is pretty old already. The year when it was first released was 2002/2003. One of it is ‘Popcorn’ starring Song Seung Hun and Kim Gyu Ree and the other one is ‘Law Firm’ also starring Song Seung Hun. Hahaha.. I like that actor. He was famous in the drama series ‘Endless Love’. That is the best Korean drama series I’ve ever seen. I cried so much watching that series. It’s such a sad movie. But I enjoyed watching it. I think I wanna borrow from Zing Yee the series and watch it again. Hahaha…


Posted by Christina at 11:29 PM |

0 Comments: