Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, October 22, 2005
Class as usual till 1pm. After class I went to Cyberjaya to be ‘keh po’. My friend went there to shoot some video of the café for his final year project but I want to go there and be a busy body. Hahaha… the café is nice. Very nice indeed. This is my first time I went to Cyberjaya. The place is huge with many empty spaces. It’s pretty far to travel from one building to another. It’s like a mini city on its own. I really had a great time there ‘helping’ my friend with his project. I hope his project turns out great.

From Cyberjaya me and Aaron went to Sunway Pyramid for a walk and at the same time have my lunch at 5pm. We left an hour later once we got to know that Giordano is having a warehouse sale in Segambut Atas. But then we couldn’t make it because it closes at 7pm and we reach that place slightly past 7pm. Sigh… guess we have to go the next day.
Then I went back to Aaron’s house and we had dinner at his house. His mum cooks some food for them and I share with them. I had a great day today.

Posted by Christina at 11:53 PM |

0 Comments: