Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, November 12, 2005

In the morning I dropped by office to past the file to my manager then u went to Aaron’s house. I hang at his house for a while and then his mother wanted to go to the cinema. Our initial plan was to visit SPCA to take the dogs out for a walk. Hehehe.. but then since his mother wanted to watch movie because she said she didn’t go to the cinema for a long time so we decided to change the plan and watch movie instead. Furthermore SPCA can go another time.

We went to 1U for movie. We got a free 4 pax ticket from last time when we watched ‘The Myth’ where the movie was not fluent and the GSC manager gave us 4 complimentary tickets. We made used of the ticket and we got 4 free complimentary tickets to watch Koma 2. We went with Aaron’s mum and his sister, Karen. This is the first time I’m watching movie with Aaron’s mum. His mum is really cool. My mum would never go to the movies with me. She’ll say it’s a waste of time and money.

I thought it was a scary movie but turned out that it’s a sad movie. As usual, I cried during the end of the movie. It was sad. It’s about this new family of 3 moved to a new condo and all this while in that condo’s basement where all the pipes are lives a mother who has lost her husband in a riot and her only son in an accident few years ago whom had gone mad kidnapped this newly moved in couple’s son and treat their son as her own son. The mad lady and the couple’s son look alike. So the whole movie is practically talking about the couple trying to save their son. In the end they manage to safe their son but the mad lady killed herself by jumping off the tall rise condo.

After the movie we went window shopping and searching for Karen’s prom dress. She found one form Message shop which cost RM169. It looks nice on her but I find it a bit too plain. She didn’t get the dress though because she wanted to have more choices.

Then we had lunch together. First we ate in A&W which is before the movie and later at Delifrance which is after the movie. And to my bad, I forgot to thank her for the meals. Sigh…

Then we went home after the meal because his mum has church meeting. I stayed in Aaron’s house till dinner. We had dinner in Metro Prima and had Ipoh Road Yong Tau Foo which taste bad. I ain’t gonna eat there ever again.


Posted by Christina at 11:19 PM |

0 Comments: