Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Tuesday, November 08, 2005
Guess what? I got a big present from the DBKL today. Well, to some of you out there it might not be a big present but to me it is huge. This is my first time getting this present. I’m so happy. I’m sure every one of you out there has or will be getting one pretty soon. Muahahaha… I’m so mean. Wanna know what is the present that I got?

Well, it’s just a piece of white paper. Can anyone of you guess it? Yeap… it’s a summon. Hahaha… this is my first summon in my life. Well, it’s actually my fault for parking on a yellow line. I thought it would only take a while to get the documents from my client in Taman Desa. But then it takes about an hour for my client to get the documents printed out for me. Sigh… That summon cost me RM30. With that amount of money I could have had a nice lunch. Well, to console myself I treat the RM30 as appreciation for DBKL in doing such a ‘good’ job in making this world a better place. (Yeah right!)

Summon

Fees charged

Posted by Christina at 9:37 PM |

0 Comments: