Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, November 19, 2005
Went to Berjaya Times Square today to take graduation picture with Aaron. Zing Yee recommended me this photo studio in Times Square. The name of the shop is ‘2046’. You guys can check it out at http://www.2046.com.my

We took the couple package which comprise of one 8R photo, four 4R photo, one CD, free make-up and hair-do and free one outfit. I didn’t make used of their outfit, I rather use mine. All this cost RM99. The make-up artist (Jacklin) and the photographer (Zac) not too bad. It’s just that I don’t like the make up artist. She’s a bit stuck up. the studio is really small. It’s even smaller than my room hahaha… I still have yet to collect the photo. Once I’ve collected I’ll share it with you guys. We got 15 shots and out of those 15 shots, we get to choose 5. If you want the rest then have to top up additional RM7 for a 4R and RM4 for a 2R.

However, I did take some picture of myself in Times Square after the studio shot. Here you can have a look at the make up and the hair do.

After the photo shoot, we took a quick lunch and head on to the cinema to watch Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire. Not a bad movie. Something different from the previous Harry Potter movies. At least this movie has some love chemistry. Hahaha..

Hair-do from the back

Posing for the camera in BTS food court

Cosmo at the back

Looking for food hehe..

Me and Aaron in the cinema watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 11:10 PM |

0 Comments: