Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Thursday, December 01, 2005
Mum and lil bro went to Bangkok today. Got to sent them to the KLIA transit in Tasik Selatan. They will be coming back on 5 December which mean freedom for me hahaha...

At night Aaron came to house. We went for dinner in Kopitiam Restaurant nearby my house. I ordered a Glutinous rice with kaya which is a chief recommendation and cost RM2.80. It sounded special so why not give it a try. When the food is serve, the plate looks bigger than the dishes and the glutinous rice and kaya look so miserable. Take a look at the picture below. It’s not to say that it taste yucky but it’s just too sweet. Luckily Aaron ordered some curry chicken with rice. I used his curry as gravy for the glutinous rice. Thank you so much for chief recommendation. Hahaha…



Glutinous rice with kaya cost RM2.80 Posted by Picasa


Posted by Christina at 10:04 PM |

0 Comments: