Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Sunday, November 27, 2005
Today I had my final revision class for my Audit paper. The class is boring. It’s 7 hours long plus an hour for lunch break.

After class I got a wedding dinner to attend. It was one of my cousin’s wedding dinner in Crown Princess. The wedding reception is not that grand. The food served also average. The service was kinda bad too for a hotel standard. Even the washroom is in a bad condition for a hotel standard.

From the picture I bet u can see me in a purple dress. I wore that to the wedding. I bought it yesterday after my class in one of the boutique in SS2 last minute. Guess how much that dress cost? Whoever guessed it right I’ll treat him / her a meal.

Well, I don’t think anyone could guess it.

Tried hard enough?

Gave up?

Hahaha… the dress only cost me RM9.90. Yeap. RM9.90 only. Not even RM10. hahaha… it’s worth it although it could only be worn once. Well, I just send it for washing. Hopefully it won’t shrink or something. Oh yea, for those of you out there who knows my bf, please do spent sometime dropping by his blog at http://www.aaronjeremy.blogspot.com Enjoy!

Nick Lee & May Wang

Toast to the bride & groom

Dress I wore to wedding dinner

After dinner

Another pose Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 11:59 PM |

0 Comments: