Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Sunday, December 04, 2005
It is Aaron’s convocation today held in Renaissance Hotel. I bought him a graduation teddy bear which cost me RM59 from a florist shop in Sunway Pyramid. According to the salesgirl, the bear is imported from Korea. In fact it’s written there made in China. Hahaha.. but the material of the bear is good. Very soft indeed.

I reach the hotel around 4.30pm but then I couldn’t find car park. So I have to walk pretty far from where I parked my car. There are so many people graduating on the same day. It seems there are around 500 of them. Furthermore the ballroom is pretty small. But surprising the food is still available when I got there. Not like my graduation in Shangri-La Hotel where the food finishes in just seconds. Hahaha...

After the graduation ceremony we went back to Aaron’s house. Then we went to 1U for dinner. I was over-dressed for an outing in 1U. Everyone is staring at me. Then I bump into my primary friend, Kenney Hooi in one of the IT shop in 1U.

Aaron and I went to TCK Restaurant for dinner. The food is not bad. Very tasty but the price is a bit pricey. After dinner, we took a stroll in 1U and they are having some live performance by kids from a ballet school. The show put up by them is very interesting. You can have a look at the pictures below.

Happy Graduation

Merry Christmas! Hahaha

Floral Boutique? I don't need that. I have my very own Korean bear

Say cheese...

Picture perfect

Korean Grad Bear

TCK Restaurant

Curry Chicken... Yummy

Cute pretty human doll

The Cowboy is very funny. I think he's their ballet instructor Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 11:23 PM |

0 Comments: