Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Friday, December 16, 2005
My mum woke me up at 6.30am. It’s so early. I could hardly open my eyes. But I have no choice. So I had to drag myself to the bathroom to wash face and brush teeth. Then I had to do my last minute packing such as the toiletries and my slipper. The teksi came around 7.10am and we reach Pasar Rakyat around 7.30am. Our bus will only depart at 9am. We expected that place to jam that’s why we left so early.

We reach Singapore approximately 2.30pm. It’s already lunch time. The bus stopped at Golden Mile Complex and we took the MRT to our hotel. The nearest MRT station to Golden Mile is Lavender then we stopped at City Hall. We stayed in Carlton hotel which is 5 minutes walk away from City Hall MRT. It’s very convenient. Opposite Carlton is Raffles Shopping Centre.

After checking into the hotel, we walked to Suntec City which is only 5 – 10 minutes walk away from the hotel. In Suntec itself I bump into Yeong Ching and her bf. What a small world. Hahaha… We ate at Jade Kitchen Restaurant. As usual, Singapore’s food is tasteless unlike our very own Malaysian food which is so tasty. After lunch we walked around Suntec City then off to Bugis in search for my little bro’s WWE wrestling T-shirt because last year I bought from there and he wants more. He bought another 2 more WWE t-shirts.

We walked all the way from Bugis to Orchard Road. On the way we stopped by Carlton to drop the things we bought and continue walking to Orchard. From the map it looks near but when we walk it’s kinda far. Hahaha… Then once we reach Orchard it’s already close to 9pm. We still haven’t eaten our dinner. We are so hungry. My stomach is growling like mad. We were searching high and low for food and ended up in McD in Ngee Ann Complex. There I met up with May Ng and I go shopping with May Ng while my mum and Benny went separate ways.

We did a little shopping as some of the shops closes at midnight since this is the last weekend before Christmas. We shopped till the shops are closed and May Ng walked me to the hotel and from there she took a cab. I reach hotel almost 1am. I’m so tired. I could hardly feel my feet.

Pasar Rakyat bus station waiting place

Our first class bus by Transtar with massage chair, 7" personal TV with movies and games, food served on board and individual seat

Carlton 4 star Hotel. This is where we gonna stay for 4 nights 5 days

The bedroom

Hotel's swimming pool

View from the hotel room. As you can see opposite is the Raffles City

May & I at Ochard Road Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 11:59 PM |

0 Comments: