Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, December 10, 2005
I met up with May Ng and Yew Leng in BB today. May Ng went and did Ceramic Curl and highlight while me and Yew Leng went shopping. The hair process last for about 5 hours and me and Yew Leng walked for 5 hours. I’m so tired when I reach home. I could hardly feel my legs. Hahaha… but I had fun today.

Oh yea… me and Yew Leng went to this restaurant called HotMama Restaurant located at 3th floor of Sg Wang. It used to be a food court but now converted into a fine restaurant. I love the design and the appetizer recommended by the waiter was great. I love it. It was Crispy Shrimp Bananarama. It’s delicious but it’s a bit pricey. Cost RM5.80. Then the waiter also recommends us a French Pudding cost RM4.90 and RM1 will go to a charity foundation and I’m entitled to a lucky dip from sponsors such as GSC, OSIM, Snips etc. I got a lucky dip from Imation and I got 4 CD-R. Hahaha…

Toys galore in BTS

Saw this cute little mugs in Isetan. It's so cute. Cost RM11.90

HotMama Restaurant. Nice design

French Pudding which taste bad

Crispy Shrimp Bananarama. YUMMY!

Imation CD-R from lucky dip

May, me & Yew Leng Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 11:24 PM |

0 Comments: