Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2005
Today is my second time going to gym for workout. I went there after work. However, this is my first time joining the class. I joined the body combat class. It’s an interesting workout and a tiring one too. The class last for about 45 minutes and I can only tahan for 15 minutes. After the 15 minutes I feel so exhausted. I wonder how they could last for 45 minutes non-stop. However, I will surely join the class again if I have the time. I didn’t really work out on the machines after the class because I’m too tired to do so.

After having shower I went for dinner in the waffle shop around 9pm. I’m so hungry that time. I left the place at 10pm. Once I reach home I’m really exhausted. I sleep not long after I reach home.

My Celebrity Fitness card. Simple yet stunning. Hehe... Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 10:43 PM |

0 Comments: