Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Sunday, December 18, 2005
3rd day in Singapore. Today’s event is to visit Sentosa Island. We took MRT to Harbour Front then took a shuttle bus to Sentosa Island.

Our first stop in Sentosa Island was the Pink Dolphin Lagoon. I’m looking forward to meet up close and personnel with the Pink Dolphin. The show only lasted about 20 minutes then it’s picture taking tile with the dolphin. Me and my mum took picture with the dolphin. We touched the dolphin. It feels like touching a normal skin. Nothing special. The 5R picture cost us $13. It turns out that the young dolphin is born grey and as it gets older, it will turn pink. They can leave up to 50 years old. They are such a gentle mammals.

Our next stop is the Siloso Beach and the Underwater World. The Siloso beach is so much cleaner than our very own Port Dickson’s beach. Bikini girls, beach volleyball, surfing etc can be found in Siloso Beach.

If you compare our very own Aquaria and Singapore’s Underwater World, not much difference. They have a mini petting area. I manage to pet some fishes, baby shark and sting ray. Sting ray feels like jelly.

After Underwater World we went to Cinemania but the show only starts at 1:20pm and when we reach it’s only 12:40pm. So we stopped by the nearby food court to have our lunch while waiting for the time to past. We are entitled for 2 movies. One is the Volcano and the other one is in the Bedroom. It turns out to be like motion master. Not bad.

After Cinemania, we went for Sentosa Luge. It’s like go-kart but they use different kind of kart without motor. It’s kinda fun. My mum and Benny went for a second round. After the ride we are entitled to a ‘skychair’. You know where those people who goes for skiing they sit the chair to the top of the mountain. That’s the one. When we were on that skychair it begins to rain heavily. And the journey back to the Sentosa Luge is about 10min ride. By the time I reach the land, all of us are soaking wet. What a bad day. Hahaha…

We went to a restaurant for pizza while waiting for the rain to stop before we could continue our journey and at the same time dry ourselves.

We reach back to city around 6pm. We went back to hotel to change to new and dry clothes before continuing our visiting. My mum supposes to visit her long lost secondary friend in Raffles Hotel at 7:30pm. So during that 1 ½ hours, we went to Robinson to shop for a little gift for her friend. My mum bought her a purse. Each of us has a $20 cash voucher. So my mum uses that voucher to buy that present and the balance $40 are being used by me since both of them has nothing to buy. I bought a sports top for $34 and a bag for $27. So I only pay $21 for both the items.

My mum’s friend brought us to a typical Chinese restaurant for dinner. We ordered a lot of food. We ordered kangkung belacan, sweet & sour pork, japanese tofu, steam chicken and pork chop. After dinner she brought us to one of the café in Raffles Hotel for dessert. The setting in the café is beautiful. We ordered a slice of cake and 2 scoop of ice-cream. We sat there till 10:30pm.

After when we say goodbye to my mum’s friend, we wanted to go for shopping but all the shops are closed. So we head back to the hotel. This is the earliest I reach back to hotel since the first day I’m in Singapore.


Nice jump

Isn't he cute?

The young pink dolphins

A pic with the dolphin with my mum. Paid $13 for this

Siloso Beach

Any bikini girls?

Giant Spider Crab in Underwater World

I like this one

Baby Shark in the egg

Merlion

Me with my lil bro on the Sentosa shuttle bus Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 11:44 PM |

0 Comments: