Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Today my colleague told me that Air Asia is giving away free tickets. 2 million free air tickets to be given away. At first I thought only one way is given free but according to my colleague both ways is given free depending on the ticket availability.

So after work, I went online to check it out. It turns out that what she says was true. Just that the only charges need to pay is the airport tax which is only a small sum. I discussed this with Aaron and he looks interested. So in the end his dad booked ticket for 5 to Phuket, Thailand and that only cost RM715 for 5 for 2 ways. How cheap is that. Aaron is going with his parents and his sister and that make up to 4 and one more for me. Hehehe.. I haven’t tell my mum yet. I plan to tell somewhere in September next year which is near to the time we going to Phuket. I hope she allows me to go. If not I will lose RM143.

The details of my flight if no changes are made are as follows:-

From KLIA to Phuket
Monday, 18 Sept 2006 Depart at 12.45 and arrive at 13.00 (Thai time) Flight AK872

From Phuket to KLIA
Thursday, 21 Sept 2006 at 13.35 (Thai time) and arrive at 15.45 (M’sian time) Flight AK873


Posted by Christina at 11:15 PM |

0 Comments: