Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, March 22, 2008
Today is one of my best friend’s birthday. We met up in Pavilion, KL. We had our lunch in Sakae Sushi. After lunch, we went and tried out Kenko Fish Spa.

Kenko Reflexology and Fish Spa is where the fish becomes masseurs. Here is a little history of Kenko.

One kind of fish called “Garra Rufa” occurs naturally in the waters of a hot spring near Kangal in Turkey’s Sivas Province, and it was there that the fish’s unique dietary habits were first discovered. Locals found that the fish would peck away at the dead and diseased skin of bathers, easing the symptoms of those suffering from skin conditions such as psoriasis and abscesses.

Now, today you can found this services in Pavilion KL Malaysia. Let these little ‘masseurs’ nibble away your dead skin and pamper your feet to a pleasant sensation and relaxation of ‘micro-massage’, follow by a tingling sensation.

Kenko can be found at Level 5 in Pavilion, which is one floor above the cinema. The price is RM38 for half and hour. You should give it a try. It’s fun. Hahaha…


That's me all dressed up
Me with the Birthday girl. Happy Birthday my dear friend

Kenko
Fish Spa
That's my feet feeding those hungry fishes
A closer look
That's one of my foot and my friend's foot

Posted by Christina at 10:58 PM |

0 Comments: