Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Tuesday, March 11, 2008
I’m pretty bored today. So I decided to take some lame quiz in Facebook. The following are the results of my 3 quizzes I took.

What kind of Millionaire are you going to marry?
Results: You’re going to marry an Internet CEO. He’s going to hardcode his deepest fantasies within your root folder. Year, THAT root folder.

An Internet CEO eh? Hahaha… I wonder who will it be.


When will you get married?
Results: According to the Wedding Algorythm, you will marry in: 4 YEARS and 1 MONTH.

4 Years and 1 Month? Wa lao.. That is really long way to go man. I will be 29 years old by then. But I plan to settle down (if possible) 2 years from now or so. Boyfriend pun belum ada lagi… Sigh… how to get married? Unless I go searching for Internet CEO. Hahaha…

What underwear are you? (Take the quiz that tells you if you’re a thong, boy shorts, granny panties or G-String)
Results: Your selected underwear is: THONG. You like to be sexy, while still staying flirty and whimsical. Maybe you go home with someone, maybe not, but either way you'll be good. You like to romanticize sexual relationships and often spend time thinking back to days gone by. Your experience and age greatly inform your choice of underwear. Utility for the modern woman.

Thong? Well, it’s better than granny panties right? Hahaha… Well, the above is kinda true which reflect who I am. Hahaha…

Posted by Christina at 9:18 PM |

0 Comments: