Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Thursday, February 14, 2008
It's Valentines Day today. It's just a normal day for me today. No celebration at all for myself. But it's a depressing day for me. Why? Well, because I am lonely and furthermore there's so many happy couples I bumped into in Mid Valley. All walking hand-in-hand. Holding bouquet of flowers, huge teddies, nicely wrapped gifts, hugs and kisses. How I wish I'm one of them. Well, I used to be like one of them but not this year. Well, I should be happy for them.

Well, actually I do have a date tonight, but I've decline him. This guy has been going after me for quite sometime. But I think we are moving too fast and I don't have feelings for him. Well, probably it's my fault for going out quite often with him. I just treat him as a friend though. But he's a very sweet guy. Well, I guess I'm not ready for a relationship yet at the moment. I just don't want to be hurt again.

Actually, I was waiting for another guy to ask me out. But it's already 9pm now and I don't think he will. So I guess, this will be a lonely Valentine's Day for me.

P/S: Mr Valentine's Brown turns 1 today. Happy Birthday Mr Valentine's Brown.

Posted by Christina at 9:13 PM |

0 Comments: