Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Today is my first day of work in my new company, Synovate Sdn Bhd. It's located in Menara IGB, Mid Valley. Well, yea... I can go shopping everyday. Hahaha... I'm sure I will be bored of Mid Valley very soon.

My office hours are from 9am to 5.30pm and 5 days week. My position in Synovate is as a Financial Analyst for South Asia. I'm only reporting to my boss which is a Financial Controller for South Asia. So I will be looking after the accounts for countries such as Malaysia, Singapore, India, Indonesia, Philippines, and Thailand.

There's nothing much for me to do on the first day of work. During the day the HR and the IT guy basically brief us on the Company policies and the security of the internet etc. On that day itself, there's 2 new hires. One of them is myself and the other is HR Executive. The HR personnel took us for an office tour and introduce us to the rest of the colleagues. That is the first time I've shook so many people's hand in half an hour. Hahaha.. There's 200++ staff in Synovate KL.

So, basically for the rest of my day I was just browsing through the website. Getting use to my very OWN workstation. Yes! I got my very own workstation. I know I'm a bit jakun here. But in EY, I don't have my own workstation. In EY it's a common workstation where first come first serve applies. And I have my very own Fax cum Scanner cum Copier Printer. Hahaha.. I'm so happy.

Well, I do hope that the colleagues here are nice and friendly. I hope I made the right choice of leaving EY and joining this company. Wish me all da best guys.


Posted by Christina at 4:07 PM |

0 Comments: