Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Sunday, January 20, 2008
Me and my mum went to 1Utama for CNY shopping. And so happen on that day itself they are having some dog shows. So we stop by and I took a couple of photos of those cute little dogs. I just love dogs. Aren't they cute?

Check out what's he's carrying. Cute!
Ouch! That must have hurt.
Bumble Bee on the way!
Cheese!!

Hey.. Give me some peace will you?
Woof! What are you looking at?
This dog is really huge. If he stands up, I think he's taller than its owner.
Uhhh... I love sunbathing.

Check out the CNY deco in 1U. Isn't this lovely?
After 1Utama, we went to Damansara where they selling lots of CNY stuff i.e. plants and decos. This is the newest shopping complex in Damansara. It's an open concept. I love it. They have so many shops but too bad it's all closed or under renovations. They even have Big Apple Donut there and Starbucks.
Can you spot the Starbucks?
Yummy! Big Apple Donut.
Colourful Pussy Willows
Prosperity potted plants.
CNY Decos.

Posted by Christina at 10:33 PM |

0 Comments: