Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Sunday, December 02, 2007
It’s another day of shopping. But this time I went with my mum and lil brother to Mid Valley. As stated in my previous post, I ain’t gonna spend anymore today. It’s just purely window shopping.

For the first 2 hours, I didn’t spend a single cent. We just basically window shop and had lunch in Carls Junior. Well, of course my mum paid for it. Hehe… that is my intention of going out with them to have free lunch rather than staying at home alone and got to tapau my own food.

After lunch, we went to The Gardens. Everywhere is having sale including Robinson. So, we decided to window shop in Robinson. And I found this white handbag which is 50% off by I Love. I can’t resist it but to buy. Sigh… I fork out another RM70. I’m so so broke this month. My mum also bought a handbag from I Love which cost RM5 more expensive than mine.

Our last stop was Jusco Supermarket. In front of Jusco Supermarket Chupa Chups is having promotion with collaboration with Alvin and the Chipmunks movie. With every purchase of RM6 and above you are entitled to a free movie tickets + a photo session with the chipmunks mascots + a free spin which entitle for a free gift. My mum is nice enough that day to purchase 3 packets of Chupa Chups where each packet consists of 10 sticks of Chupa Chups. Meaning we have 30 Chupa Chups lollipops. Hahaha… That 3 packets cost RM15. Well, it’s still worth it. 2 movie tickets already cost RM20. I’m so happy that I get to take picture with the Chipmunks. Alvin and the Chipmunks is my all time favorite cartoon. I can’t wait to watch them in the cinema.
We went to Ijok for dinner. It's in Kuala Selangor. Yea.. I know it's pretty far. The journey took us 1 1/2 hours to reach. We booked 2 tables. There's like 21 of us including our relatives. It cost RM288 per table. We had 1) Begger chicken, 2) Duck, 3) Glutinous Rice, 4) Vegetable, 5) Pork, 6) Crab, 7) Prawns, 8) Pig stomach soup, 9) Fish, 10)Mango as dessert. The food there not too bad but hte journey is pretty far.

Christmas deco in Mid Valley
Dancing Alvin & the Chipmunks
Love them. Muacks!
Me with Alvin & the Chipmunks GSC Ticket Voucher to watch Alvin & the Chipmunks

30 Chupa Chups


Posted by Christina at 6:58 PM |

0 Comments: