Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Sunday, November 25, 2007
I woke up early again today. I drop by office to do some printing and filling. It eats up an hour though. Then we head on to the Cat Show in Matrade somewhere near Jalan Duta. This Cat Show is horrible. The parking cost RM3. That is fine. But they charge entrance fee as well which is another RM3 per person. I told myself this better be good since they are charging entrance fee. As we walked in, we are given some door gift which consists of 2 packets of cat food and a notepad and few sponsors’ brochures. As we enter, the hall is empty. All the cat cages are empty too. I started to swear. This is ridiculous. We paid RM3 per person to see empty cages and a few cats lying around. Sigh… I was so disappointed. I swear never to go to anymore cat shows ever again. Well, unless it’s an International renowned cat shows.

From Matrade, we head on to The Curve. Reason is that we are supposed to watch The Kingdom but due to time constraints we decided to go for window shopping instead.

From Matrade to The Curve, I cut through Kepong to go to The Curve. We decided to have ‘sai mai lou’ in Kepong but on the way there, we spotted a Duck Rice stall and decided to have duck rice for lunch.

Our main purpose is to find a Christmas tree. So our first stop is Ikea. But too bad they only sell real Christmas tree. Well, they do sell fake green Christmas tree but I’m looking for fake white Christmas tree. So we only bought a toilet brush, a fruit peeler and wedding present for my colleague (3 in 1 photo frame).

During tea, we had in Ikea’s Café. Ohhh… you should try their manager’s special which consists of 2 long big fat chicken franks with smash potato and coleslaw which cost RM8.90. It’s really delicious. But I still missed their beef balls. Sob sob…

I was so full when I reach home. And an hour later, I have dinner with my family. Eat and eat and eat. But our main mission i.e. finding a white Christmas tree fails. So the hunt will be on again next weekend.

So cute
Smile for the camera...
Don't disturb me. I'm sleeping. Snoozzeee...
Pose pose...
Aren't these 3 little kitten the cutest?
Nice collar you got there
Flat face kitten. Awww... so cute

Oh no... its staring at me. Help!!
Huge kitten
Naughty kitten hiding under it's mat
Wow... look at the awards this 2 kitten got
Look how straight this little kitten sit

Upclose with no fur kitten
No fur kitten. Scary looking isn't it?
Twins?
I love this little kitty the most. It keeps looking up. Wonder what is so interesting
Check out its fur. Damn nice

Black long fur kitten
Playful kitten
Christmas deco in The Curve. I love this type of cottage
Closer look
Manager's special in Ikea's cafe



Posted by Christina at 9:53 PM |

0 Comments: