Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, November 17, 2007
Today is my ACCA convocation and here I am sitting at home. Sigh… I really looking forward to this convocation since the first day I started taking ACCA classes. But then the only person that I wanted to share this convocation has left me. So there is no point going for the convocation. Sob sob…

But luckily I manage to find some other activities to keep me occupied so that I would not be as miserable as staying at home alone.

I met up with my friends in Star Hill and had a Japanese buffet called Jogoya. It’s actually found by a Taiwanese but they serve Japanese food. How weird. It’s pretty pricey. They have 4 slots. The lunch slot from 12noon to 2pm cost RM78++, late lunch from 2pm to 4.20pm cost RM68++ (Which is the cheapest slot), dinner from 6pm to 9pm cost RM88++ and supper from 9pm onwards cost RM78++.

Obviously we went for the cheapest slot which cost RM78.20 after tax. They have Japanese food, teppanyaki, deep fried, Indian cuisine, western cuisine, Chinese cuisine, desserts, drinks and etc. They have a huge range of food. We don’t even know where to start. My friends all start digging into fresh oyster and sashimi but I pass because I don’t take raw stuff.

Pictures paint a thousand words. So here are some of the pictures captured.
Welcome to Jogoya
Fresh oysters
Fresh prawns
Grilled stuffs
Tom Yam Seafood
Sukiyaki
Sushi
More sushi
Hot Pot

Fresh young coconuts, papaya juice and watermelon juice
Mini cakes
Mochi
Cheesecakes and cakes
Salad


Fresh Fruits
Juices
Table setting
Sashimi
Raw fish



Fresh oysters
More raw stuffs
Sushi
Grill
Grill fishes

Posted by Christina at 10:57 PM |

0 Comments: