Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Friday, November 02, 2007
Suicide…

Is it a good thing or is it a bad thing?

Does suicide solve problems?

Are suicidal the easiest way out?

Those are the questions that are playing in my mind.

In fact, I already know the answers to the above. First of all, suicidal is not the way out. People who commit suicide are selfish. Suicidal is the stupidest thing a person can do. Suicidal are for cowards, for those who cannot face the fact. For people who want to run away from problems.

But I do understand how they feel. Why do they act such a way. I really fully understand them. Sometimes it is really out of their control. They thought they are stronger than that but in fact they are not. Sometimes they have no choice but to take this path. This is the only alternative left for them to walk.

But I also found out that to suicide, it’s not as easy as it seem. There are still so many unanswered questions. How are you going to do it? Where are you going to do it? When are you going to do it? Why are you doing it? Is it worth it? The worst part is what if the suicide fails and you end up paralyzed? Who will suffer?

Sometimes, there is a limit on a person’s tolerance. When it is being pushed way past their tolerance, the only way out is suicide. This feeling is indescribable. Sometimes I just can’t take it anymore. Sometimes I asked myself, why me? Is the GOD trying to punish me for what I’ve done wrong in the past? Or is GOD trying to make me a stronger person? These again are unanswered questions.

Life is fragile. You never know when you will leave this world behind you. A broken heart is not easy to be mend. Some say it takes time. Some say take it as a learning curve. Some say try to improve on the mistakes. And some just say he’s not worth your sorrows. Life is short. Time is running out. There is no turning back. There is no such thing as time machine. Doreamon do not exist. Doctor Brown (from Back to the Future) does not exist. I know that we have to leave the past behind us. We have to look into the future. But it’s easier said than done.

Is suicide the real answer to life problem solving? Enlighten me!!!....

Posted by Christina at 12:19 AM |

1 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
it's farnee that your thoughts ran through all those you've said. the questions. the answers. the thoughts above it all is scary.
i have nothing to enlighten you. i personally find this post not worth reading and writing.