Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Monday, April 16, 2007
My colleague celebrated my birthday in Souled Out, Sri Hartamas. Not only my birthday, but another 2 of my colleague, Irene and Darren whose birthday falls on 7 and 10 April respectively. So we have a 3 in 1 kind of Birthday celebration. We laughed a lot, eat a lot and have a whole lot of fun. Thank you Noel (the one in red) for organizing this. Thank you boss (the one in white) and Lynn (the one in black besides me) for the lovely Secret Receipe cake. Thank you so much.
Group Pic

Say cheese...

Middle of the meal but we still have time to pose for the camera

Err... another pose?

Strictly GIRLS only

Our Birthday cake. (Darren, Irene and me)

Irene and I (2 out of 3 Birthday gal/guy)


Posted by Christina at 11:13 PM |

0 Comments: