Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Friday, October 27, 2006
My darling is not working today and I’m on study leave. So we decided to catch 2 movies. Open Seasons and John Tucker Must Die. Open Season is boring but John Tucker Must Die is hilarious but kinda lame. In between the movies we went for lunch in Dragon I, 1Utama. I’ve always wanted to try and finally I did. And I regretted because not only that the price is expensive but the food is yucky. The only thing which I enjoyed is the ‘Siew Long Pau’. It’s really tasty and juicy. I wonder why there are so many people eating there. Every time I pass by the customer has to take number and wait for the number to be called before they are seated just like in banks.

After watching the 2nd movie, there’s Octoberfest going on at the rain forest. So we also ‘ke poh’. It turn out that they are selling German beer for only RM1 per bottle. Too bad we don’t drink but we bought German sausage which cost RM10 while enjoy some music played by some Germans.

Open Season... A boring movie.. Yawn..

Dragon I restaurant in 1U

Dynasty soldier

Dragon I menu

Yummy siew long pau

Yucky duck

Egg dish

Pear soup

German Octoberfest

German Octoberfest

German sausage cost RM10 Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 11:29 PM |

0 Comments: