Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, October 07, 2006
My mum went to Indonesia for work purpose last Thursday and she will only be back on 16 October. So after class I picked up my lil bro from Kelana Jaya Station and pick my dad up and all 3 of us went for dinner together. My dad took us to TGI Fridays in Subang Parade. It has been years since I step into TGI Fridays.

We reach there around 8:30pm and we have to wait for about 20 minutes before we are being seated. So my dad and my lil bro decided to walk around Subang Parade while I went to Celebrity Fitness gym to have a quick bath. So happen Jacklyn Victor (the winner of 1st Malaysian Idol) was there. I miss her performance but I manage to catch a glimpse of her when she’s giving out autograph. She looks so cute in her black outfit.

We ordered two 3 course meal in TGI. The appetizer itself is so filling that I could hardly finish the main course meal. After main course meal then comes yummy dessert. But then the dessert come, we are all so full. It’s such a waste that we didn’t manage to finish the food we ordered. But the food is delicious. Way better than Chilies Restaurant.

Ohh... I love this putu piring. It's so hard to find

Jacklyn Victor

November Sea Breeze

Starters... Fried calamari and chicken

Fish fillet

Cabonara

Dessert.. Brownie fudge and ice-cream Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 11:39 PM |

0 Comments: