Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Wednesday, October 04, 2006
I went to my client place in Shah Alam as usual. After lunch I have meeting with client in Megan Phileo Avenue. It’s so far from Shah Alam to KL. Suppose to have meeting at 3pm but I reach there at 4pm. Luckily there’s no jam. If not I think I’ll reach there even later.

The meeting was a short one. I left Megan Avenue at 5pm. then I drop off my manager back to office and I head off to Mid Valley to meet up with my darling and his colleague for dinner. Suppose to meet at 7.30pm but most of them came at 8.30pm. Sigh… they are not punctual.

Anyway, we had dinner in Kiku Zakura. This is my first time eating there. There are so many choices to choose from. I have a hard time choosing what to eat. Well, here are some of the food we ate. The price is of course pricey. Each person cost about RM25.

Ohh.. I love this cup

Apetizer

Japanese Mee

More Japanese mee Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 11:20 PM |

0 Comments: