Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Monday, September 18, 2006
I’ll be leaving to Phuket today with Aaron and his family. Finally the day has arrive. We booked this air ticket in December 2005. Yeah I know… it’s so long ago.

I left house at 7.30am. My darling came and fetch me from home and took me to his house where the airport teksi is waiting to take us to LCCT (Low Cost Cheap Terminal). Why must they built LCCT now? If not we can board the flight from KLIA which is so much cooler.

LCCT looks like Puduraya. There’s not much space for you to walk around and spent your time while waiting for the flight. Our flight at 12.45pm. It took 1hour 15 min to reach Phuket. Touchdown in Phuket around 1.30pm Thailand time. From Phuket airport we took cab to Metropole Hotel which cost us ø800.

We had seafood for lunch. This place is recommended by our Tuk Tuk tour guide. The food is ok. But I like the ambience of the restaurant because it is beside the beach. But too bad it’s low tide. My darling’s dad ordered Lobster. This is my second time eating Lobster. The first time was with my family in Eden ages ago. The bill cost ø4,000.

After lunch Tuk Tuk tour guide took us to a market bazaar which sells clothes and some souvenirs. Then went to the tour agency to get tickets for Simon Cabaret and tomorrow’s Phi Phi Island tour. Simon cabaret cost 600 baht and the Phi Phi Island tour cost 2,200 baht. All being paid by Aaron’s dad.

We went back to hotel and since there’s ample time before the Simon cabaret start, me, Aaron and his sister went for a swim in the hotel swimming pool. We are the only ones using the swimming pool. It’s freezing cold in the swimming pool. We swam anyway because I wanna try out my new swimsuit.

Then we went for dinner. Since we had a late and expensive lunch, we decided to go for McDonald and my darling is dying to try the pork burger.

The Simon cabaret ‘girls’ are pretty. I know I know… they are guys. But some of them really look like girls and they are pretty. I love the props and the clothes they wear in the show. It’s really nice. Thank goodness we didn’t sit in the front row or easily assessable by the ‘girls’ because 3 audience has been victimized by Simon’s ‘girls’. 2 of them got a kiss each from the ‘Japanese girl’ and one of them got a boobs rub in his face. It’s so gross. And of course they only attack guy audience. Phew…

We reach back to our hotel almost midnight.

This is how LCCT looks like. Looks like Puduraya don't you think?

Some restaurant and duty free shop in LCCT

AK0872 Phuket 12:45pm that's our flight

That's our AirAsia plane

Bird eye view of Sepang

Way above the clouds. Feels like heaven

Phuket Island. Finally we are here. Yay!!

The Metropole Hotel. This is where we are gonna stay for 4 days 3 nights

Hotel Lobby

Hotel Rooms alley... *Scary*

Inside our hotel room

Building of our hotel

This is where we have our lovely seafood lunch which cost 4,000 baht

Have a quick pic before the food comes

This is the 'Lobster' before going into the cooking pot

And this is the 'Lobster' after coming out from the cooking pot

Some of the dishes we ordered

There's even time to pose before we chow down

This is our tour guide with our very own Tuk Tuk which took us around Phuket for our 4 days stay here

Me inside Tuk Tuk

A row of shops for shopping after having a full lunch

Dinner at McD having pork burger. Yummy...

The trio before Simon Cabaret show starts Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 11:04 PM |

0 Comments: