Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Another day of class. Today it’s such a humiliation day for me. Usually I don’t buy breakfast and I have no idea why today I decided to buy pau for breakfast behind my college. I walked into the shop and straight to the pau steamer. I asked for a kaya pau. When I was about to pay, I dig my bag for my purse and it’s nowhere to be found. Then only I realize that I’ve put my purse into the wrong bag. I’ve put it into my working bag instead of my college bag. I feel so humiliated that I have to tell the boss that I don’t have money to pay for the pau. He was so kind enough to give me the pau and he asks me to pay later. I thank him immediately and walked out of embarrassment.

During lunch break, I borrowed RM10 from my friend. After taken my lunch I went back to the shop to pay him back the pau. When I approached him, he forgot about the pau and he smile at me. I have him RM2 and the pau cost RM1.10. He asked me whether I have 10sen I say I don’t and he gave me back RM1. I got 10sen discount. He’s such a nice man. May God bless him.

Later in the evening after my class, my darling dropped by my house. So happen my parents went out for dinner. So we waited for my parents to come back because we have something to talk to my parents. It’s so awkward for me and my darling to talk to my parents. All we want was to ask my parents whether I can follow Aaron’s family to Phuket for holiday this coming 18 September for 4 day 3 nights. He was even ready to persuade hard to my mother if she says no. But it seems pretty easy that my mother say yes.

After that we straight went out for dinner. Aaron was so relieved and he was so happy that I am able to go to Phuket with him and his family. His hunger even went away. Hahaha… I’m happy too that I am able to go with him. It’s a holiday to look forward to. Phuket, here we come!


Posted by Christina at 11:14 PM |

0 Comments: