Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Sunday, August 20, 2006
After class went I went to Low Yat Plaza to buy dad birthday present. I’ve decided to buy him a new handphone since he is still using Nokia 3330 and that phone I found in ladies toilet when I work as a promoter in Careffour Sri Petaling few years back. The phone that caught my attention was Nokia 6030. The price is within my budget, the functions are easy and not complicated, the keypad is easy to use, colour screen, and the display is big. So this is the best candidate for my dad. And it’s black in colour. It looks very stylish and slick. The price they initially offer me was RM370 then to RM350. Then when I say I pay cash they reduce to RM330 which is the last offer and I took it. I hope he likes the phone.

Posted by Christina at 11:34 PM |

0 Comments: