Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Thursday, August 10, 2006
I’ve been working late for the past few weeks. I’m so tired every time I reach home and the next morning I have difficulty in getting up. My client is ‘Golden Hope Plantations’. It’s a listed company and it’s huge. I think many of you might have heard of this client.

Golden Hope is situated in Menara PNB, Jalan Tun Razak, in the golden triangle. So you can imagine the jam that I have to go through every morning. And furthermore the nearest and cheapest parking to Menara PNB is the KLCC Park which cost RM3. But the bad thing about this parking is first, it is pretty far, and second, by 8:20am, the parking is full. So I have to leave house early everyday in order to get a parking space there.

The office is pretty old too. You can smell the aroma of an old office. There are 24 of us in this audit. So you can imagine how big this company is. And they have tight deadline too. Sigh… I wonder when will this gonna end. I’m like a dead fish now.

Golden Hope office

Golden Hope office Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 11:26 PM |

0 Comments: