Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Sunday, June 18, 2006

I’ve nothing to do today. Since I got nowhere to go and nothing to do, so I decided to go over to Sungai Wang to do my hair with my Snips RM150 cash voucher because yesterday I stopped by at Sungai Wang and enquire about the pricing. The treatment cost RM150 which is within my budget. I brought my younger brother there with me.

I was the first customer in Snips. They ask me to sit down and then before they do anything, I hand them my cash voucher. It turns out that they don’t allow me to use the entire 3 RM50 cash voucher together. I can only use one at a time. Meaning I can only use one RM50 cash voucher. I try to argue with them that it did not state that I cannot use the entire 3 voucher together. But still they don’t allow. So I just walked out the saloon. Sigh… I thought I can use that voucher for treatment. Now that voucher is just a waste. Well, probably I can use it for hair cut. I doubt the hair cut will cost more than RM50.


Posted by Christina at 10:11 PM |

0 Comments: