Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, June 17, 2006
Another weekend. Today I met up with 2 of my secondary friends, Zing Yee and Ju Wei. We went to KLCC. We didn’t do much things there. Just walk around and have lunch together. KLCC is so boring. Less than an hour we have finished window shopping. I didn’t buy anything from there.

Around 5pm, we parted. I met up with my darling whom happens to be working today and his office is only a minute walk away from KLCC. We went to Low Yat for a while to get myself a speaker. My darling has downloaded many English series and they are Desperate Housewife season 2, Monk season 1 and Full House season 1. So I need a speaker as my laptop speaker is kinda soft. The speaker only cost me RM19. Cheap hor.

My newly bought speaker nicely match with my Company's loan IBM laptop Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 10:12 PM |

0 Comments: