Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Tuesday, June 13, 2006
I left office at 5:30pm. I got to rush back home to buy dinner for my little brother and my mum because my mum is coming back late as she went to an oil palm plantation in Teluk Intan. Apparently her company is investing in an oil palm plantation and they go there to learn about the processes of an oil palm.
After preparing dinner for them, I went out with my darling to the Lantern Festival in Bukit Jalil. The entrance fee cost RM5 and it’s stated in the website RM3. Sigh… its kinda expensive for some festival which barely has anything inside. I was kinda disappointed. My advice for those of you who wanted to go, please do not go. It’s a waste of time and money.

Sultan Abdul Samad building

KLCC

National Mosque

Panda Bears

Dragon. This is the best among all. It's made of plates

Birds

Buddha

Water Lily Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 11:52 PM |

0 Comments: