Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Monday, June 12, 2006
Sigh… work as usual. But today I’m more flexible because my manager and senior are not around. They went to Thailand for work purposes. But then again, I got work to do. They leave behind all the work for me to clear for them. But it’s ok. As long as I can go back at 5:30pm sharp. Hahaha…

When I reach home, I got a letter from DIGI. I can’t wait to open the letter because I’ve joined a couple of contest. So this must be the prize I’ve won. I tore the envelope open and only to find out that I’ve won RM150 Snips cash voucher. Sigh… I was kinda disappointed because I was expecting to win the grand prize which is a Samsung MP3 player. Not that I wanted a MP3 but then it’s the grand prize. The voucher is only the consolation prize. Well, anyway I think I can make use of the voucher for hair treatment. Or probably I should highlight my hair. Hmmm… what should I do? Any suggestions?

Snips RM150 voucher Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 10:46 PM |

0 Comments: