Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Thursday, May 18, 2006
My second day of study break. However, in the morning I decided to do a little shopping in Jusco Puchong since they are having Jusco Members’ Day today. Jusco opens from 9am till 11pm. So I decided to reach there at 9am before the crowd starts to come in. However, I was wrong. The crowd is already there as early as 9am. They are really shopaholics. Furthermore it’s a really wet morning. It was raining so heavily on my way there.

Those people there are mainly housewives and some people who purposely took leave to do shopping. The crowd is crazy man. The fist department I stopped was the lingerie department. The lingerie is really cheap. 50 – 70% off. The ladies there crab all the bras like it’s free. I have to queue for almost half an hour just to try on the bras. Sigh… but I’ve already expected that this will happen.

After getting my bras, I wanted to shop for some clothes but I can’t dig it. There are too many people. It’s so hard to find the clothes you want and worst of all it’s all messed up and it’s hard to find the desired size and the fitting room queue is so long.

So I went downstairs and wanted to get my darling a comforter set. The comforter set is so cheap. I bought him a comforter set my Akemi for RM88. Original price was RM400+. He really need a new comforter set. His current one is so old and faded. Hope he likes the pattern I choose for him. Hehehe..

I wanted to do more shopping but then the crowd is crazy. I can’t stand it anymore. So since I got what I wanted, I left the place after 2 hours of madness shopping. As I’ve suspected the parking is madness. It was so jam to come out form the parking and people fighting for my parking place. I didn’t know that people would do anything to get cheap stuff.

Oh yea. I was so pissed off in the morning when I arrive at Jusco parking entrance. I was actually on the correct lane to turn left into the parking and there’s this stupid fella, go squeeze his car on my left and wanted to go right. So obviously I blast my horn at him la to let him know about my presence. He heard the horn and yet still wanna squeeze through. I horn even louder and guess what he did. He drives in front of me and open his car door so that his car door slams into my font car then he drove off. He’s such a nuisance. Got such people in the world wan ar? Already in the wrong and yet wanna bang my car. If only I’m not alone and it’s not raining I would have got down from the car and scold that fella upside down. I’m so mad at him. Doesn’t he have any patience? These types of people really deserve to be punished in someway. Not that I wanna be mean but don’t you think that’s how it should be? Sigh…

Posted by Christina at 11:33 PM |

0 Comments: