Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Monday, May 15, 2006
I left my clients’ place at 5pm sharp. Then my darling came and picks me up from Menara Promet. Then we went to Mid Valley for dinner. Mid Valley used to be our 2nd home but not anymore. It has been taken over by 1 Utama. It has been a while since we went to Mid Valley together. We didn’t do much in Mid Valley, just walk around endlessly and thinking about what to have for dinner.

Finally we decided to have Sushi King for dinner. That was my idea. I feel like eating something ‘eggy’. Both of us had Oyaka Don (steamed rice with chicken, egg and vege) and I had 2 plate of sushi and they are Uzura (Quail egg with mayonnaise) and Yadokari Sushi (Sushi rice topped with shredded egg sheet and fish roe). It tastes so good.

Uzura

Yadokari Sushi Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 9:43 PM |

0 Comments: