Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Friday, May 12, 2006
Yay! It’s public holiday today. It’s Wesak Day. Happy Wesak Day everyone. Well, since it’s a holiday today and Mothers’ Day is just around the corner, I decided to take my mum out for treat. I rather take my mum out for a treat earlier than later on Sunday. You know how the crowd will be like on Sunday, the actual day of Mothers’ Day. I took my mum to Spring Valley Chinese Restaurant, one of the restaurants by Tai Thong located in Mid Valley. They are having Dim Sum lunch buffet promotion cost RM23.90++ per person.

Well, the food is not too bad. They claimed that you can choose from over 80 dishes. The dishes available are suckling duck, vegetables, chicken wings, porridge, nasi lemak, few varieties of tim sums, loh mai kai, char siu pau, siew yok, oyster, bamboo clams, soups, desserts, ice-creams, fruits and etc.

After lunch, my mum went to Ultimate Impression for eyebrow embroidery which cost RM350. I didn’t know that my mum really did the embroidery. I thought she walk in to enquire. Actually eyebrow embroidery is one of my New Year’s Resolution list. I wanted to do it so badly but then quite a number of my friends protest and this include my darling. But since now my mum did it, I might be thinking of going for it again. Since I’m sort of running on a low budget this month, I might be doing it next month after my ACCA exams and furthermore I can see how the outcome of my mum’s eyebrow is after a month of embroidery.

From Mid Valley, we went and pick up my dad from Subang after work. Then we went to 2 temples in PJ to pray. As I said, my dad is becoming holy-er as days goes by. We already went to one temple last night and today he wants to go again to another temple. Not one but two. Well, I know there is no harm going to temple to pray. It’s a good thing.

From the temple, my dad stops by PJ New town to buy some stuff. I’m really afraid of going there with my dad because he will spend hours in that small plastic shop. Well, true enough he spent close to an hour in that shop and I waited for him outside the shop. The pathway outside the shop is so narrow and I’m practically blocking the pathway.

Once he is done with his shopping, we went to PJ State for dinner in one of the little kafe. At first we went to Pan Kafe and wanted to eat their set dinner which cost RM8.90+ but since the soup of the day was asparagus, my dad doesn’t want because his main intention to go to the shop is to have their mushroom soup. So he asks them whether can they change the soup to mushroom but they say they ran out of mushroom. So my dad decided to go to the opposite kafe, Strawberry Kafe for dinner. Funny isn’t it? Hahaha…

Pan Kafe Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 10:29 PM |

0 Comments: