Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, April 22, 2006
In the morning me and my darling went to Kasturi College to register myself for my ACCA Paper 3.1 revision class. The revision class is on 6 and 7 May the whole day. Sigh… there goes my weekend and RM280.

After registering we went for lunch in C U There restaurant. It has been a while since I went there for lunch. After lunch I sent my darling to office then I went to college.

When I came home from college only I know that my mum went to Port Dickson for some company family day. So I got to bring my lil bro out for dinner. We went to Kuchai Lama for dinner. We ate in some typical Chinese restaurant then hop to another classier restaurant, Free Zone Restaurant. I’m so full after eating in the Chinese restaurant but I can’t resist the food in Free Zone. The restaurant has a really nice setting and the food taste not bad. But the price is a bit pricey. I’m bloated after having dinner at the 2nd shop.

Some lemon milktea and blue soda

Chicken chop

Canto style rice

Fried ice cream

Free Zone cafe

Japanese fried rice Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 10:03 PM |

0 Comments: