Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Sunday, April 09, 2006
Met up with Zing Yee in Sungai Wang in the afternoon. It has been a while since we’ve met. Just met up for lunch and do some shopping. I was so proud of myself for not buying anything for myself. All I did was shopping for my darling. I bought him a European Champion Liverpool jersey which he always wanted and cost me RM229. Then later we went to KL Plaza’s Hytex Studio and I bought him another Nike Jersey which only cost RM34.

I left Sungai Wang at around 4pm then I head to my darling’s house. We spent sometime together then after that we went for dinner together before I head home. He was so happy that I bought him the jersey. It is so nice to see a big smile carved on his face. I feel so happy.

European Champion Liverpool Jersey Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 11:36 PM |

0 Comments: