Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Sunday, April 02, 2006
After close to 10 years I’ve finally step my foot on a driving range in Segambut. I feel so out of place there. All the golfers there look pro and we look lost there. We bought 50 balls for RM5.50. We borrowed my darling’s dad’s golf clubs. The first few tries, I miss the ball and end up either hitting the air or the fake Japanese grass carpet.

Without giving up I finally manage to hit the ball. But then instead of the ball goes flying, it went like 1 meter away only. Hahaha… it was fun at first. But it was sorrow when I broke their tee. Uh.. oh… immediately I broke their tee, we fast fast finish up all the remaining balls and leave. Hahaha… I have no idea how I broke the tee.

After having a hard time in the driving range, we stop by the restaurant for a drink. Then back to my darling’s house to put back the clubs and we have no idea where to go next. In the end we ended up in one of the boutique shop in SS2 where I bought my purple RM9.90 dress. They are having sale but I couldn’t find any nice piece of clothes. Then we head on to The Curve.

The first stop is Ikano restaurant. Had some snack there before we start window shopping. Their curry puff so laku la. So many people buying their curry puff. We pulak bought ½ dozen of curry puff. Hahaha… it’s so nice to eat because it’s freshly baked.

We went to Al-Ikhsan and my darling bought himself a Nike shoe. It cost RM219. It’s not bad. Black and gold colour. Nike air somemore. Finally both of us got a pair of sports shoe. His old shoe is pretty old while mine is still new but stolen. Sigh… I miss my old purple Fila shoe.

Nike Air Black & Gold Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 10:24 PM |

0 Comments: